- This event has passed.
TTF Workshop: Retirement Income Strategies (Fredericton)
October 4 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join Stephanie Holmes-Winton for this workshop session to find out how much you really need in retirement. You’ll learn about the impacts of taxation, and debt on your retirement income. Through this interactive workshop you’ll get a true sense of your unique retirement income needs and walk away with the right questions to ask those who manage any part of your nest egg. Don’t wonder “do I have enough?” come and find out for sure!
What you will learn:
- Practical strategies to help you manage your cash flow now so that you can afford to save enough for the future
- RRSP’s vs. TFSA’s strategies
- Key concepts for managing debt and emergency expenses on a future fixed income
- The best questions to ask anyone who’s getting paid to manage your retirement savings
- Life events that impact retirement income like health, supporting adult children and post-retirement emergencies
- Find out how much is enough income in retirement
- Retirement Shift Exercise: With this simple exercise you’ll see very quickly just how much retirement income you really need
- Income Planning Exercise: See how different sources of retirement income impact how much of it you actually keep
- Professional Questions Exercise: Flush out a series of questions to ask the professionals who are managing any amount of your savings or investments, so you can feel confident and comfortable about your financial future
NOTE: This workshop is meant for anyone that is within 15 years of retirement. If you are not within 15 years of retirement, then it is recommended to attend Get the Most from your Income. It is not recommended to attend both workshops, as the content of the workshops overlaps.