Ten bursaries valued at $500 each were drawn at the July 2018 Executive Board Meeting.
The Winners are:
- Riley Dore – Son of Brent Dore, Head Office – NB Power
- Sheamais MacLeod – Son of James MacLeod, Head Office – NB Power
- Riley Yeomans – Son of Rickey Yeomans, Head Office – NB Power
- Matthew Niles – Son of Brad Niles, Marysville – NB Power
- Michael Cunningham – Son of Walter Cunningham, Point Lepreau Nuclear Generating Station – NB Power
- Jason Kennedy – Son of Pamela Kennedy, Head Office – NB Power
- Jenna Shaddick – Daughter of Perry Shaddick, Belledune – NB Power
- Sharon MacLean – Daughter of Keith MacLean, Head Office – NB Power
- Andrew Xu – Son of Yan Zhuang, Point Lepreau Nuclear Generating Station – NB Power
- Kayla Phillips – Daughter of Stuart Phillips, Woodstock – NB Power
Congratulations to our winners, and best wishes to all our applicants!
To be eligible for a Local 37 bursary, applicants must be a dependent child, or spouse, of a Local 37 member and be enrolled in a post-secondary education program. The selection process will be conducted by random draw. To apply for the 2019 bursary please click here.