Ten bursaries valued at $500 each were drawn at the July 2019 Executive Board Meeting.
The Winners are:
- Kali Wilson – Daughter of Philip Wilson, Head Office – NB Power
- Joshua Hanson – Son of Lynn Cote-Hanson, Head Office – NB Power
- Amanda Kennedy – Daughter of Pamela Kennedy, Fredericton Central Regional Office – NB Power
- Vanessa Benoit-Saunders – Daughter of Stephanie Benoit, Tracadie Office – NB Power
- Avery Manuel – Son of Curtis Manuel, Coleson Cove – NB Power
- Colin LeMesurier – Son of John LeMesurier, PLGS – NB Power
- Taylor Homer – Daughter of Chris Carroll, Moncton Office – NB Power
- Josh Bacon – Son of Sarah Barnes, PLGS – NB Power
- Sara-Eve LeBel Levesque – Daughter of Serge Levesque, Edmundston – Rogers TV
- Hailey Holland – Daughter of Shane Holland, Energy Control Centre
Congratulations to our winners, and best wishes to all our applicants!
To be eligible for a Local 37 bursary, applicants must be a dependent child, or spouse, of a Local 37 member and be enrolled in a post-secondary education program. The selection process will be conducted by random draw. To apply for the 2020 bursary please click here.