Ten bursaries valued at $500 each were drawn at the June 2016 Executive Board Meeting.
The Winners are:
- Cassidy Mainville – Daughter of Kimberly Gaddess, Head Office
- Jonathan Cleghorn – Son of Philip Cleghorn, Fredericton Central Regional Office
- Sean O’Brien – Son of Dean O’Brien, Bathurst Office
- Alexander Mihaileanu – Son of Dinu Mihaileanu, Point Lepreau
- Lexie McQuade – Daughter of Darren McQuade, Beechwood Plant
- Waseem Ibrahim – Son of Said Ibrahim, Point Lepreau
- Mandi Maher – Daughter of Matt Maher, Miramichi – Rogers TV
- Lisa Richard – Daughter of Hazel Savoie, Moncton Office
- Elspeth McNutt – Daughter of Kevin Gibson, Head Office
- Elijah Godsoe – Step son of Troy Russell, Point Lepreau
Congratulations to our winners, and best wishes to all our applicants!
To be eligible for a Local 37 bursary, applicants must be a dependent child, or spouse, of a Local 37 member and be enrolled in a post-secondary education program. The selection process will be conducted by random draw. To apply for the bursary please click here.