Tanya founded The Chapman Group to help individuals, teams and organizations transform to perform. Her boutique consulting company tailors’ custom solutions for each client, aligning strategic human resources practices with the overall organizational goals and vision.
Tanya is committed to leading positive, progressive and sustainable growth in our province and region. She encourages leaders to think big about their businesses, their teams, their plans and their purpose. As president of the Chapman Group, she leads by example.
Her experience is deep and diverse. Along with being an entrepreneur, Tanya has worked as an oil and gas executive and a university lecturer. An insightful and inspiring facilitator, she helps individuals and teams find focus and clarity to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Tanya holds a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Bachelor of Education degree from St. Thomas University. She has a certificate in Human Resource Management and an MBA from the University of New Brunswick. She is a designated Certified Human Resource Professional and has completed the ICD Directors Education Program at the Rotman School of Business.
Tanya has in-depth experience in:
- Designing, developing and implementing human resource strategy to drive company strategy and achieve financial goals
- Designing and implementing employee value propositions to become an employer of choice
- Leading organizational effectiveness and change projects including acquisitions, outsourcing, technology implementation and new build projects
- Diversity programming to increase organizational capability and capacity
- Leadership development, personal development planning and coaching
- Designing and implementing unique leadership and learning & development programs that generate a return on the investment
- Designing and implementing wellness programs
- Compensation and benefits design