A Guide to Emotional Intelligence
In this seminar, participants will be introduced to the concept of emotional intelligence and learn about the connection between their thinking, emotions and resulting behaviors. Employees will uncover the tools and techniques to apply what they have learned to one of their own situations through an activity. They will also have an opportunity to reflect on their learning and think about how they will incorporate emotional intelligence into their lives.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Explain what emotional intelligence is and is not
- Identify your own primary and secondary emotions
- Describe the connection between the brain and emotional responses
- Use emotional intelligence to change and control your emotions
- Apply emotional intelligence to your own situations