IBEW Canada, in conjunction with your Local, are pleased to announce the renewal of hundreds of online training courses for our members and your friends and families
We have prepaid for courses covering subjects from WHMIS 2015 for Workers to Basic Finance to VuKidz courses and more. A number of these courses are also authored in French and Spanish. The course will be available to you and your friends and families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until May 1, 2025. Be sure to take advantage of as many as possible, we are certain that you and your friends and family members will find several courses that will address both your needs and interests.
To create your account, follow these steps!
- Click on the button below or go to https://learn.vubiz.com/chaccess/IBEWUnion/
- In the ‘Sign In’ panel, enter the IBEW Password, which is: IBEW2
- Next, enter your Membership Card Number (the number on your IBEW Membership Card for example 123456 or 123456AA or AB123456.)
If you do not know your Membership Card Number, you can use any unique number such as your home phone number or postal code without any spaces for example 4169492211 or L3P4R9.
- Next, click the ‘First Time User?’ button to reveal a few more registration fields.
- Re-enter you Membership Card Number (or unique number used above).
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Click Sign in to complete your registration.
Next time you sign in, simply enter the IBEW Password and your Membership Card Number (or your unique number), then click ‘Sign in’.